Terms & Conditions
Tour members are deemed to have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions listed below
- Payment in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
- Tour Price is calculated based on twin sharing basis. Additional fee supplement on single room arrangement
- Age of 2 years old to 12 years old below is considered as child or kid (Age is justified based on departure date), Child or kid has to travel with adult. 12 years old and above pays adult tour price
- Non-refundable Deposit of MYR 1000.00 (for normal schedule premium airline package) or MYR 1500.00 (for budget airline package and long haul package) is required to be paid to secure seat
- To avoid unnecessary mistakes, balance of tour price must be paid 21 days before departure or earlier (sometimes airlines require to issue immediate or early ticket). If members fail to pay in the said deadline, the Company reserves the right to cancel the registration of the members in exchange with other travelers.
- Payment by credit card will be subject to 2% service charge. International credit card will be charged 3% instead.
- There is no dispute on tour price difference even in the same departure date tour due to different time of purchase of air tickets (Earlier or Later)
Cancellation by Member and Refund
Members who cancel, change or postpone booking, will have to write in in advance to the company. If members do any cancellation will have the oblige and bear on the following cancellation charges:
Cancellation Received Cancellation Charges per person
45 days prior departure Service fee of MYR200
22-44 days before departure 30% of Tour Price
21-15 days before departure 50% of Tour Price
08-14 days before departure 75% of Tour Price
01-07 days before departure 100% of Tour Price
Same day of departure or No show 100% of Tour Price
Cancellation by Company
Tour will only be materialized with 16 Adults. Company reserves the right to cancel tour if number of members is not enough, or flight allotment issue, or flight cancellation or other force majeure factors. The company will inform members as early as possible and suggest alternative option of departure dates or tour packages or refund deposit paid. Company has no obligation and responsibility on any domestic ticket or relevant expenses such hotel and transportation that arranged by member him/her self.
Tour price inclusive
- Return Economic Ticket
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis. Single room can be arranged with single supplement fee.
- Meals, transportation, sight seeing and relevant entrance fees stated in itinerary
- Luggage weight of not more than 15kg or 20kg (Subject to airline)
Tour Price exclusive
- Airport taxes, fuel surcharges, travel insurance, agents collection fees, excess baggage charges, tourist visas and application fee
- Catering and other services that are not listed in the itinerary, any side drink such as liquor and soft drink, etc.
- Compulsory cost and optional cost that specified in the itinerary
- Tour Leader, guide and driver gratuities and baggage handling fee
- Personal expenses
Extension of Stay
Any members who wish to extend their stay after end of tour must be notified in advance of the company, the application will be dependent on the airline's rules and regulations, seat availability and extra additional charges.
- All members have to ensure passport has validity of at least six month after return home, and there are blank pages of "VISA / VISAS" in the passport.
- It is responsibility of members to ensure possesion of related visas, health certificate (if required), and a work permit (if required).
- The Company will provide assistance for visa application, but no guarantee visa will be approved by the authority. Visa application processing fee will be borne by own.
- Members have to strictly follow company’s deadline instruction to submit original passport and relevant documents prior to departure, any delay caused by members and causing any loss will be borne by members
Travel insurance is recommended for all members (the Company can assist to apply). If any of the following conditions may be applied for compensation, such as accident, illness, medical and hospitalization, injury, baggage loss and damage. The compensation amount will be dependent by insurance company.
Room and Luggage
- Any triple sharing room with extra bed will always be on standard folding bed.
- Baggage allowance is 15 or 20 kilograms per person (depending on the airlines’ condition). The company will not take any responsibility on lost or damage of Luggage or personal belongings on any means of transports and hotel accommodation during the trip. Without prejudice to the itinerary, the Company will assist completing the claim application, if related travel insurance is handled by the company.
- The Company will not be liable of any responsibility on losses for whatever reason causing the members being deported or refused by immigration.
- The company reserves the right to alter hotel accommodation, means of transportation, itinerary flow, tour guides etc if the group encounters any irresistible factors
- Flight time will be finalized by the airline and subject to change. The company will not be liable on any losses due to flight schedule change. Itinerary may be varied due to local attraction opening hours and traffic conditions, however all attractions will not be reduced.
- If there is increment of fuel surcharge (YQ) before departure, the difference of surcharge will be borne by members
- The company acts as agent of airlines, passengers, transport companies and other related companies agents, the company will base on relevant agents’ rules as basis to resolve any claims on baggage loss, accident, injury and property loss, etc.
- Any flight delay or misconnection due to weather or human mistake or negligence, all expenses to resolve will be borne by members. Members are advised to purchase travel insurance to protect own interests.
- Journey, when the leader considered members made inappropriate actions impede the journey of arrangement or other members of the safety hazard, the leader has the right to request that members to leave the tour, the Company will not be refunded the amount of unfinished journey and other losses.
- The company reserve the right to cancel client's tour participation, with reasons such as insufficient tour member or flight cancellation or any unpredicted circumstances. Paid amount of tour deposit will be deferred or can be used for next future tour. However, the company will not be responsible on any domestic ticket purchased by client or any related expenses.
- Tour guides, tour leader, employees or agents shall be not entitled to promise debt-related commitments with members, unless documents signed by the management of the company and not bound by any proclamations or documents.
- Company does not accept any responsibility of any contract, and will not be liable on any factors due to including, but not limited to, war, civil commotion, fire, flood, abnormal weather, natural disasters, government or relevant authority accidents caused by institutions, injury accidents, machinery, equipment or industrial accidents caused by failure or caused damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused.
- If any riots happened prior departure without receiving notice of flight cancellation, cancellation charges will be implied according to cancellation terms stated above for tour members who wish to cancel the trip.
- For tour members who join any tours indicated with certain shopping stops in itinerary, all members are compulsory to participate with time duration set by local tour guide. Penalty of MYR 100-200 per shopping stops will be imposed if members refuse to participate
Charter Flight Package
- Members understand and confirm charter flight schedule is tentative flights. Final departure time subject to the airline and Civil Aviation Authority final confirmation.
- If member purchases domestic ticket on their own or via any agent without acknowledgment and agreed by the company, in the case of flight schedule change or flight cancellation by charter flight, the company will not be responsible on any relevant losses.
- Charter flight cancellation or schedule change or boarding prohibit due to irresistible factors such as government restriction etc, the company will make every effort to resolve and ensure proper arrangements, members are encouraged to be sure purchase travel insurance.
Muslim and Vegetarian Arrangement
Muslim friends ensure the detail of tour package arrangement prior to enrollment, such as hotel accommodation, restaurant, and meal catering are of non-halal standard. Tour leader and guide will try their best to arrange vegetarian meals. Any matters related to cause of Muslim issues will not be entertained after the trip.